Educating the Wheelers


We've now moved to www.educatingthewheelers.com! If you're not automatically redirected, then click this. See you there!

Chronicling the Experience of Educating our Children and Managing our Family

Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Always speaking too soon ...

So, after a good month or so of being really tight with money, I've spent more money in the last couple of days than the last 2 months. [Save for bills, of course.] Admittedly, it was stuff we had been planning to buy for some time, but actually pulling the trigger on most of it at one time felt weird. But this is good! This means that I've definitely turned that corner from buying things giving me a rush to buying things giving me the heebeejeebees.

A major part of this little mini-spree was getting hard plastic pantry containers for, well, just about everything. I've been battling a moth problem in the pantry for some time, and they were winning. These are some pretty tenacious Texas moths that have chewed through just about everything that I have wrapped or sealed my pantry items in. They chew through boxes, through freezer bags, thin plastic, you name it. I don't think they'll be able to chew through the containers that I bought today, though.

So Audrey and I spent the afternoon going through our pantry, chunking what's already been infested and repackaging the rest. I now have a lot of empty space in the pantry. Heh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home