Educating the Wheelers


We've now moved to www.educatingthewheelers.com! If you're not automatically redirected, then click this. See you there!

Chronicling the Experience of Educating our Children and Managing our Family

Sunday, December 04, 2005

Whittling Down the Budget

I'm getting to the point with our money situation that all the low hanging fruit has already been whacked off. We don't go to Starbucks, we're not paying any ATM fees, no credit card debt, no car payments, our grocery budget has already been cut in half, I've stopped using the dryer and hang dry all of our laundry. That kind of stuff.

It's like that feeling you get when you read a magazine article that tells you how you can painlessly lose X lbs a year by drinking water instead of soda and you're thinking, "But I already drink water!"

I've been putting it off, going through all the receipts and having to face up to all the other little things that I've been in total denial about because I don't *really* want to give them up. December feels like a particularly painful month to do that, so I think I'll take this month to psych myself up for it. January it is.

Then maybe in February I can craft a real budget.

Eek!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home