Educating the Wheelers


We've now moved to www.educatingthewheelers.com! If you're not automatically redirected, then click this. See you there!

Chronicling the Experience of Educating our Children and Managing our Family

Sunday, January 01, 2006

Goals for 2006

Looking ahead, these are my goals for 2006:

* Give birth at home to a healthy boy end of April/early May.
* Settle on a name for said boy with Andrew
* Read and exercise every day with Audrey
* Relax and enjoy parenting/my kids

* Drop our mortgage principle by at least an extra 10k
* Up our automatic monthly emergency fund contributions an additional 25%
* Continue maxxing out our 401k and Roths.
* Straighten out our life insurance/will situation.

I think I'm sandbagging a bit, so I might have to update these later. Heh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home