Educating the Wheelers


We've now moved to www.educatingthewheelers.com! If you're not automatically redirected, then click this. See you there!

Chronicling the Experience of Educating our Children and Managing our Family

Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Getting Things Back in Order

Paragraph breaks appear to be back [Yay!], and I've re-added a link bar on the side. But I know I've missed a bunch, so if you don't see your blog up there, please drop me a line or leave a comment. I'm going to be adding more as I get time today. [I just did a gmail search on "blog link" to see who I've exchanged emails with, and added whoever I happened to read this morning before Audrey wakes up. I hope that catches most of them, because my pregnancy brain is pretty mushy today!]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home