Educating the Wheelers


We've now moved to www.educatingthewheelers.com! If you're not automatically redirected, then click this. See you there!

Chronicling the Experience of Educating our Children and Managing our Family

Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Our New Bloggy Home

My awesome husband, Andrew, knew that I had some irritations with Blogger, so he set up a Wordpress blog with my own domain to replace it. Even though I was not-long-ago employed professionally as a computer geek, with a toddler underfoot and being pregnant out-to-here, I never would have taken the time to do it myself.

I really like the look of it and the way he set it up, so I'll be starting to post over there starting today. Please update any bookmarks or links you might have, though we'll see if we can put up an automatic redirect fairly soon.

Thanks, Andrew! And thanks for reading!

http://www.educatingthewheelers.com