Educating the Wheelers


We've now moved to www.educatingthewheelers.com! If you're not automatically redirected, then click this. See you there!

Chronicling the Experience of Educating our Children and Managing our Family

Friday, March 10, 2006

Watch That Online Bill Pay ...

Got a call bright and early this morning from our garbage collection company saying that haven't received a payment ... since November. *boggle*

OK, they only bill once every three months, so that's only two missing payments. But, yow! What's going on? I've paid the bills online [via Chase], and they're debiting the money from my account. [And I've been paying them without a problem this way for 3 years.] The payment history makes it look as if everything is fine. The only difference I can see, and I'm not even sure what it means yet, is that on all other payments that have gone out, they have links next to them that say "See" and "Send Inquiry" -- and on the garbage bills, they just say "See."

Hmm. Well, I've got a call out. Let's see what happens.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home